Wednesday 21 December 2016

Febian Glitch Magazine founder

This is your Magazine by all ways of your desire!

Febian Glitch is originally a young fella from east of a township well known as Mamelodi inside the state of Gauteng. the product of ideas produced from this young fella is beyond Hot water, Black strong coffee, 3 spoons of Sugar. it is a war between time and this young fella life hasn’t been the greatest at most for I Febian Glitch CEO and Founder of this Magazine. I am 21 years old and have nobody on my side to go through all these troubles to be a multi billionaire in the next 3 to 4 years.

I am what many would say a dictator with class, smart and am puzzled. When God creates you in a different part from the model of human beings are then you carry many responsibilities that will weigh you a lot of energy but strength will be your only fruit of life! I learned early on that I was different physically and mentally and at heart that’s where your strength lies with God. Beauty is the only fruit that most deceive just imagine all the beautiful things that have been a danger to you. Let’s see ever noticed how beautiful a white tiger is? but still it’s not friendly easily, How many beautiful men and women
have married and CHEATED? why? how beautiful is the earth and its mysterious sights that washed all eyes but still the earth has all these natural disasters from underneath? Where do I begin with technology? ever saw how technology is a virus to us human being’s laziness grows, self-man becomes easier because some device gave you a command to God, Yield and Stop! what is that?

Why is the universe at its best look but a danger zone, with black holes everything including light, what is this guy's game, God I mean, what is his story? and quite frankly nobody or prophet can enlighten his or her brains to God’s level not even a sneak peek is prohibited with blindness. But again, he is God and not idol, human, animal, reptile or maintains that balance the earth can ever be above or same level as God.

but God made us beautiful and gave us love that is why we go against God’s will and want to live this beautiful life ever wondered that we all are blinded? Maybe yes, maybe no but you know what there is still hope be positive and work hard because love is not blind, love never killed nobody, obsession did! Love didn’t get Tupac Shakur in trouble honesty did, Love hadn’t pushed her to cheat on me TEMPTATIONS did!

I will be honest with you I don’t know God and I also don’t understand how people can say they know God when they have no idea where God is, how God operate, What God do when he is on his break or even ever go on break, why he created all of this, what is outside space? I Fear God I believe in God, I have Faith in God I love God.

By: Uncle Febian
       Facebook: Smangaliso Jameel Febian

No comments:

Featured post

Febian Glitch Magazine founder

This is your Magazine by all ways of your desire! Febian Glitch is originally a young fella from east of a township well known as Mamel...